Skip to content
- Transfer funds electronically from your account directly to any other account worldwide. Or receive a wire from another account. Requests can be made online or in person. **Fees may apply
- Once we receive your wire transfer request, we will call you to verify the information in your request.
- Requests submitted by 2:30 p.m. Monday through Friday will be processed on that business day. Requests submitted after 2:30 Monday through Friday will be processed on the next business day. Funds will be sent to the receiving bank once the verification process is complete. Outgoing wire transfers are subject to fees.
- Receiving Wires
- In order to receive a wire transfer at CNB the sender will need the following information
- CNB’S ABA Routing Number: 114909165
- (CNB does not have a SWIFT code)
- CNB’s wire address: 1502 AVE M, Hondo, TX 78861
- Your CNB account Number
- Your name and address as it shows on your CNB account.