Enjoy the convenience of banking from home, work or anywhere there’s a computer with internet access. CNB Online Banking puts you in control of your finances, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
ONLINE BANKING NOW COMES WITH THE CNB $MART APP
The CNB $MART App gives you a single view to control all your finances in one place, even if those accounts are not at CNB. It’s free to all CNB customers through online banking. You can organize your budget, do scenario planning, get desktop and mobile alerts, and even receive special money saving offers. Learn more about the CNB $MART App now.
FINANCE SOFTWARE INTEGRATION: DID YOU KNOW?
You can use your Personal Finance Management software, $MART, to access and download your CNB Online Banking account information from within Quicken® by Intuit or Microsoft® Money1. You can also make transfers2 between your CNB Online Banking deposit accounts within Quicken or Microsoft Money.
CNB FREE ONLINE BANKING FEATURES:
- Review your CNB checking, savings, CD, and loan account activity
- Check your account balances
- Transfer funds between accounts2
- View copies of paid checks
- View account histories
- Make CNB loan payments
- Load account balances or transaction history into Microsoft Money or Quicken from within Online Banking; or, directly access your Online Banking accounts from within Quicken or Money1
- Create email alerts to notify you if your account balance is above or below a certain amount
- Produce customized reports
ONLINE BANKING’S BILL PAY FEATURES:
- Save time by paying your bills online
- Save money on stamps, envelopes, or checks
- Set up current, future, and regularly scheduled payments
- Generate reports based on your bill payment history
You can rest assured that Online Banking and CNB $mart App utilize the highest level of security available. Military grade security using 128-bit data encryption ensures security by scrambling the messages exchanged between your web browser and our Online Banking server. In addition, our Online Banking server is part of a secure network architecture where the computers storing your account information are not linked directly to the internet. An additional layer of security is provided with our Enhanced Login Security.
TRY ONLINE BANKING TODAY FOR FREE
To open a CNB account or for more information, stop by one of our CNB Knowledge Banking Centers.
- Microsoft is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corp., Quicken is a registered trademark of Intuit, Inc.
- Transfers from a money market account to another account or to third parties by preauthorized, automatic, telephone/facsimile or computerized transfer are limited to six per statement cycle with no more than three by check, draft, point-of-sale, debit card, or similar order to third parties. For statement savings accounts, the limit is six transfers per monthly statement cycle.