We know a mortgage can be an exciting yet sometimes overwhelming process. Community National Bank has the right team in place to help guide you through that process and help make that dream a reality.
Our mortgage loan officers have experience in helping our neighbors in Medina, Atascosa, Bexar and the surrounding counties find the mortgage that best fits their needs.
A long-term, fixed rate mortgage loan from CNB is easy and efficient. Most important, all of our mortgage loan decsions are made locally. That’s what we mean when we call ourselves the bank with answers!
With locations in Hondo, Castroville, Lytle and La Coste, CNB is ready to make your dream of owning a home in South Texas come true. Stop by one of our convenient locations and meet a loan officer today!
Hondo: 1502 AVE M, Hondo, TX 78861
Castroville: 835 HWY 90, Castroville, TX 78009
Lytle: 20102 IH 35 South, Lytle, TX 78052
La Coste: 15996 South Front Street, La Coste, TX 78039
Meet CNB’s Mortgage Lenders
MLO # 1698472 email@example.com
MLO# 1122540 firstname.lastname@example.org
MLO # 1950192 email@example.com
KNOW YOUR CREDIT SCORE: Having a solid understanding of your credit score is important as you begin the home buying process. See CNB’s Tips for Credit Score Success
WHAT DOCUMENTATION WILL I NEED TO START THE APPLICATION PROCESS?
- Pay Stubs (Most Recent 30 days)
- Tax Returns & W-2s (most recent 2 years)
- Bank Statements (most recent 60 days)
- 401(k) Statements
- Real Estate Contract
- Mortgage Loan Application
- Divorce Decree (if applicable)
- Bankruptcy Documents (if applicable)
- History of Residency (2 Years)
- Employment History (2 Years)
- Child Support Information (if applicable)
- Driver’s License (copy) for all borrowers
- Social Security Card (copy) for all borrowers
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER APPLICATION?
- All loan application documents will be collected and reviewed
- Initial disclosures, requiring borrower signatures will be completed by the CNB mortgage team
- CNB will begin the underwriting and approval process
- The borrower(s) will be notified if the loan has been approved
- CNB will begin preparing loan documents
- Appraisal and Title work will be requested by CNB
- Final disclosures will be issued by CNB. Upon issuance of disclosures there is a 3 day waiting period before a loan can move to closing.
- Closing with be scheduled with the borrower, seller and title company.