CNB Telephone BankingSM gives customers the ability to conduct nearly all routine banking transactions — 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, from anywhere in the U.S. — through the convenience of a phone call.
WITH CNB TELEPHONE BANKING, YOU CAN:
• Obtain your current account balance.
• Transfer money between designated accounts.1
• Make payments to your CNB Consumer Loan or Mortgage.
• Learn if a personal check has been paid.
• Verify the dates and amounts of your most recent transactions.
• Get hours and locations for CNB Knowledge Banking Centers and ATMs.
Enjoy the convenience of banking by phone today. If you'd like to transfer funds between accounts, or make consumer loan or mortgage payments by phone, all you'll need is a Telephone Banking Personal Identification Number (PIN).
HOW TO BANK BY PHONE
Please have the following ready:
Your account number
Your Social Security number or PIN
Main Menu : Press...
1 for checking or money market information
2 for savings information
3 to transfer funds
4 for loan information
5 for CD or IRA information
6 interest rate information
7 to change PIN number
8 to repeat information
9 to complete call
* for fax information
© copyright Community National Bank 2017