Enjoy the convenience of banking from home, work, or anywhere there's a computer with Internet access. CNB Online Banking puts you in control of your finances, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Use your Personal Finance Management (PFM) software to access and download your CNB Online Banking account information from within Quicken® by Intuit or Microsoft® Money1. You can also make transfers2 between your CNB Online Banking deposit accounts within Quicken or Microsoft Money.
You can rest assured that Online Banking utilizes the highest level of security available. NetTeller uses 128-bit data encryption, the highest level commercially available, which ensures security by scrambling the messages exchanged between your Web browser and our Online Banking server. As well, our Online Banking server is on a secure architecture which means the computers storing your actual account information are not linked directly to the Internet. Online Banking also offers you an additional layer of security with our Enhanced Login Security.
With Community National Bank's FREE Online Banking feature, you can:
- Review your CNB checking, savings, CD, and loan account activity.
- Check your account balances.
- Transfer funds between accounts.2
- View copies of paid checks.
- View account histories.
- Make CNB loan payments.
- Download account balances or transaction history into Microsoft Money or Quicken from within Online Banking; or, directly access your Online Banking accounts from within Quicken or Money.1
- Create email alerts to notify you if your account balance is above or below a certain amount.
- Produce customized reports.
With Online Banking's Bill Pay, you're able to:
- Save time by paying your bills online.
- Save money on stamps, envelopes, or checks.
- Set up current, future, and regularly scheduled payments.
- Generate reports based on your bill payment history.
Try Online Banking today for FREE.
Sign up today! If you have a CNB checking account, Come in to any CNB Banking Center and apply for Online Banking now. To open a CNB account or for more information, stop by one of our CNB Banking Centers or call (830) 426-3066. You can also visit our Online Banking Frequently Asked Questions.
1Microsoft is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corp., Quicken is a registered trademark of Intuit, Inc.
2Transfers from a money market account to another account or to third parties by preauthorized, automatic, telephone/facsimile, or computerized transfer are limited to six per statement cycle with no more than three by check, draft, point-of-sale, debit card, or similar order to third parties. For statement savings accounts, the limit is six transfers per monthly statement cycle.