Home Equity Application Checklist
To ensure your application is processed quickly and smoothly, please submit the following information with your application:
- A copy of a recent paycheck stub for all applicants.
- Copies of the last two year's W-2 for all applicants.
- If self employed, a signed copy of your last two year's Federal Tax Return with all schedules.
- If using rental income, a signed copy of last two year's Federal Tax Return with Schedule E, signed leases, or tenant-at-will statements.
- A copy of your most recent property tax bill showing assessed value.
- A copy of your recorded property deed.
- A copy of your mortgage statement showing outstanding balance and monthly payment.
Please note that an appraisal may be required if the loan request is greater than $50,000.00, or if the tax-assessed value is insufficient for the amount requested.
Ready to apply?
To apply or find out more about a CNB home equity loan, visit or call one of our CNB Banking Centers. Click here to request an application for a home equity loan by mail.
Mortgage Application Checklist
At CNB, we've made it our goal to give you an answer on your mortgage within 15 business days. To ensure your application is processed within this timeframe, please submit the following information with your application:
- Paycheck stubs for last four consecutive week period
- W2 forms – last two years
- If self employed:
- Federal tax returns for the last two years, signed, with all schedules attached
- Year-to-date Profit and Loss Statement prepared by an accountant
- Corporate returns for last two years (If applicable)
- Copies of last three months' bank statements, including:
- Money Market
- Mutual Funds
- 401(k)s, etc.
- Passbook account – copy of cover and all pages
Real Estate Owned
- Copy of coupon or statement from any lien holder
- Copy of most recent tax bill
- Copy of front page of homeowners insurance policy
- Copy of leases or Tenant At Will Agreements or federal tax returns including Schedule E showing rental income.
- Copy of check given to broker for deposit
- Copy of Purchase and Sale Agreement signed by all parties
- If Purchase and Sale Agreement is not available – copy of accepted offer form and listing sheet.
- Master Deed
- Trust & By-Laws
- Budgets for last two years and year-to-date budget
Please submit a check for the appraisal and credit report fees. Contact your Mortgage Representative for exact amount.
Rate Lock Fee
Contact your Mortgage Representative for details and amount required to lock in the rate.
Ready to apply now?
Fill out CNB's residential mortgage application.
Need more information?
Call our Customer Service Center at any one of our CNB Banking Centers or check out CNB's Mortgage Resource Center to get answers to Frequently Asked Mortgage Questions. Make more informed decisions with information from our Mortgage Calculators.