MORTGAGE APPLICATION CHECKLIST
CNB is committed to giving you an answer on your loan application with 15 business days following receipt of all required documents. Follow the CNB checklist to ensure your application meets all requirements and is processed quickly.
• Paycheck stubs for last four-week (consecutive) period
• W2 forms – last two years
• If self employed:
• Federal tax returns for the last two years, signed, with all schedules attached
• Year-to-date Profit and Loss Statement prepared by an accountant
• Corporate returns for last two years (If applicable)
REAL ESTATE OWNED
• Copy of coupon or statement from any lien holder
• Copy of most recent tax bill
• Copy of front page of homeowners insurance policy
• Copy of leases or tenant at will agreements or federal tax returns including
Schedule E showing rental income.
• Copy of check given to broker for deposit
• Copy of purchase and sale agreement signed by all parties
• If purchase and sale agreement is not available - copy of accepted offer form
and listing sheet.
Please submit a check for the appraisal and credit report fees.
Contact your mortgage representative for exact amount.
RATE LOCK FEE
Contact your mortgage representative for details and amount required to
lock in the rate.
Copies of last three months' bank statements, including:
• Money Market
• Mutual Funds
• 401(k)s, etc.
• Passbook account – copy of cover and all pages
• If there are balances – copy of most recent credit card statements
• Copy of coupon or recent statement on:
• School loans
• Auto loans
• Personal loans
• If required to pay alimony or child support - copy of divorce decree
or separation agreement
• If presently renting - copies of the last 12 months' cancelled rent
checks copied front and back.
• Master deed
• Trust and by-laws
• Budgets for last two years and year-to-date budget
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
© copyright Community National Bank 2017